15 marzo, 2015

Colours and Sketches - Challenges # 115 - SKETCH - Stampin'Up - Silhouette Cameo

Happy Monday to everyone!
Feliz Lunes para todos!
 
It's time I bring a piece of Simple design and very inspiring...
Está vez les traigo una pieza de diseño simple y muy inspiradora...

I made it to participate in the challenge # 115 Colours and Sketches...
La hice para participar en el reto #115 de Colours and Sketches... 
 
It is time we intend to make a design on a defined sketch, which I found very intersante..me identify with CAS because it is my style of design... I loved, so I share my design!
Está vez nos proponen realizar un diseño sobre un sketch definido, lo cual me pareció muy intersante..me identifico con C.A.S. porque es mi estilo de diseñar...me encanto, así que les comparto mi propuesta!



The Basic Sketch...


 A closer view...



A beautiful piece with great symmetry, design and modernity ...
Una bella pieza con mucha simetría, diseño y modernidad...

I Hope you like it!
Espero le guste!

Thanks for your comments.
Gracias por tus comentarios.


Paula Andrea.

5 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful card! Love your gentle colour choices and the modern patterned paper. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I really like the soft color scheme you chose for your card. The sweet little bow is a great finishing touch. Thanks for sharing your work with us at CC&S!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. This is so delicate and pretty Paula Andrea.
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colours and Sketches this week! :)
    Lizy xx

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week Paula. I love the soft spring colours you have chosen for your card. Stef x

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Very feminine and pretty, the bow is a lovely accent. Nice use of the sketch, thanks for playing at CC&S
    Louise xx

    ResponderBorrar

Gracias por tu comentario!